What's new

Video/Tutorial "I know your weakness!" Interrupting and Parrying Strings With Killer Frost

Find This Helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Now, most of you guys know that you can interrupt certain strings with D1 or even parry it. however a lot of people do not believe it. so just to prove those people wrong here are some random strings (not every string though) that came to my mind that was interruptible and parry-able. Also take under a consideration that not everything that you can interrupt you can parry. Also you can do it to the most of the strings... not every but most that have even a tiniest gap.

i recorded this via ps4 in an online practice... and the special thanks goes to @JnTonioo who was performing those strings.

P.S

These are not the only strings that can be interrupted or parried.
and you can follow it up with a slide or 1,1,1 if you interrupt it with D1. Basically whatever you feel like... for harley that would be tantrum stance, for hawkgirl macecharge or wingevade, for raven singularity etc.
@BrobaChett @RiBBz22

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
There are still a lot of strings that I'm trying to interrupt with d1. I know for a fact you can interrupt f213 xx trait ground pound from NW and 3 2 LLG from Joker