What's new

I know this question has been asked before, but B1, NDC B1, NDC.

I've seen posts on these forums regarding this string into NDC.

Honestly, it's the only NDC with Kabal I cannot do. I can do 2, NDC, 2 NDC, etc. no problem but I cannot for the life of me do B1 NDC, B1 NDC, etc.

What is the shortcut for the controller to do this?

I've seen posts that have said to do "B1, F4, BLOCK, B1, F4, BLOCK," etc but it doesn't work for me. Either I have no time to cancel or the second F4 won't register and Kabal just stays still. Any other tips? Any help appreciated.

I keep holding back from the f4ndc and just press 1.
When I do it like this:

B1, F4, B+ Block, (While still holding B from NDC), 1 [Like you suggested]

I get the B1 to come out immediately from the NDC but cannot hit F4 to get the dash cancel. So I end up doing B1, NDC, B1 then I freeze still.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
When I do it like this:

B1, F4, B+ Block, (While still holding B from NDC), 1 [Like you suggested]

I get the B1 to come out immediately from the NDC but cannot hit F4 to get the dash cancel. So I end up doing B1, NDC, B1 then I freeze still.
Hmm thats the exact input I do (B1 F4 B+Block - keep holding back + 1 F4 B+ Block). Must be a timing issue w your b1 into f4. Maybe try to hold the B1 a bit longer?

Hmm thats the exact input I do (B1 F4 B+Block - keep holding back + 1 F4 B+ Block). Must be a timing issue w your b1 into f4. Maybe try to hold the B1 a bit longer?
Been trying the exact second you made this post and nada. This B1, NDC will be the death of my controlled and TV when I throw it at it :mad:

Either I freeze still from B1, NDC the way you suggested or I try it a different way and get a gas blast at point blank range. Damn this negative edge.

Vagrant

Noob
Lol it's the same one that gives me nightmares as well. I can't do it as fast as I'd like to without getting gas blast. And if i try to keep back held the b1 will come out but not the dash

I can 2 ndc all day but can't get this fucking b1 down lol

Lol it's the same one that gives me nightmares as well. I can't do it as fast as I'd like to without getting gas blast. And if i try to keep back held the b1 will come out but not the dash

I can 2 ndc all day but can't get this fucking b1 down lol
Dude, it's infuriating. I literally want to smash my controller through my HD over this.

no u do B1 f4, tap block then b1 again.

This is working. Thank you. It's tough timing but I figure a couple of hours in practice doing this non stop will help. I gotta get the rhythm down it would seem.