What's new

I just want to say thank you

Cibernetico

Kombatant
Mainly to the people who made this upcoming 5v5 side event a possibility. I know MK gets looked down upon, but I think this community has come together to possibly have one of the most anticipated team events I'll ever have a chance to witness within the FGC.

And at the end of it all, I know a lot of people are going to be there for the all the hype that has been built up by not only the players, but others who cannot make it to offline scenes and just love to watch high level play of this game. Me? I'm just here to see some of the best from across the country finally get a chance to get play together. I'm not blind to the hype don't get me wrong, but I think all these guys getting together and having fun it's what's most important to me.

And to think, this will only be seen by the most dedicated fans of this game. I think it's such a shame that players from other communities are not even aware that this will be going down just because they don't like MK or have been at least minimally informed of this.

oh well, it's good to be an MK fan this weekend. So again, thank you to all who have made this possible.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Mainly to the people who made this upcoming 5v5 side event a possibility. I know MK gets looked down upon, but I think this community has come together to possibly have one of the most anticipated team events I'll ever have a chance to witness within the FGC.

And at the end of it all, I know a lot of people are going to be there for the all the hype that has been built up by not only the players, but others who cannot make it to offline scenes and just love to watch high level play of this game. Me? I'm just here to see some of the best from across the country finally get a chance to get play together. I'm not blind to the hype don't get me wrong, but I think all these guys getting together and having fun it's what's most important to me.

And to think, this will only be seen by the most dedicated fans of this game. I think it's such a shame that players from other communities are not even aware that this will be going down just because they don't like MK or have been at least minimally informed of this.

oh well, it's good to be an MK fan this weekend. So again, thank you to all who have made this possible.
This. This whole idea was brilliantly built.

Every MK tourney should have a sub-plot, at least the bigger ones.
Not only gives us all more to watch, but gives more depth to the fighters themselves.
(And makes hungry, visceral students such as myself that much more hungry to build their own hype empire...)

You deepen the plot, you give your characters more room to grow.
The show gets grander.
And the chorus swells.

(This is the prize we chase, lurkers of the realm. Let us come forth now and feed...the time for new blood will soon be at hand. mark my Boxy words.)