What's new

i have xbox360 gamepad in my pc

hi i have xbox360 gamepad in my pc the problem is that i have some problems in my mortal x

when i do example the combination 214 - tp the teleport doent work and somethimes doesnt do

so the question is to buy another controler for my pc;;;

or i do something wrong me;;;;

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
The game is less forgiving than MK9. Many people are having issues with execution, regardless of platform. They do say that PS4 pad is worse.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So far the PS3 controller has issues with MKX on PC. The 360 pad if its wired should work okay. Mine works fine for me without errors. Its a microsoft controller though and not an offbrand one made for the 360. You may want to make certain your controller is okay or if its always missing inputs.

Justice

Noob
Go into Practice and work on the timing. The Teleport is a cancelled move. This means that when you do the 214, you have to input the Teleport while you can still see the 4 attack on the screen.

Also, see my response in your other thread on this matter for more information.

And no, you don't need a new controller. Just practice :D

Monox1de

Noob
make sure after you cancel into the teleport not to hold or press any directional inputs until the teleport animation starts or you will basically void the special input. MKX thing.

i think the xbox 360 controler has the problem

first i press the buttons 213 and after this i pres together the teleport
and it doesnt do
some time it does
sometimes not

I tried XBOX 360 controller first with PC, couldn't even do some of the easy combos in the training consistently. With PDP pad better, but specials not perfect. Just got an arcade stick and it's much easier to do combos and specials, just have to find the right layout.

I would suggest getting the Hori/PDP pad for $50 unless you want to spend $150+ for arcade stick.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
anyone gotten PS3 pads to run on this thing yet? I'm trying anything I can to make it cleaner and to compensate for the horrible inconsistency between stages on PC. Sometimes a combo works, but take it to a more frame intensive stage with more frame drops and it stutters for me. Hoping PS3 pad may help or something. Likely it'll still only run sketchy at best and make it worse.