What's new

Breakthrough I have returned....

i hope the day you decide to get wires they come alive and choke you

now go sit with ricky in the corner
Online deathstroke, we hate it but we welcome all into our hearts.....

SO THAT WE MAY DESTROY YOU!!!

Game on >:)
Qwark, these wires you speak of will be the equipment that I become One with. And as for the corner, the only person i'll be sitting in a corner with is your Joker or Black Adam, anxiously awaiting the moment in which i mbF3 and trap you. It is inevitable. As for ZigZag, my friend. Welcoming someone into your heart simply to destroy will net that exact outcome for yourself.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
...my Madcatz fightpad that came in the mail. It was the PS3 version instead of the 360.

While the Amazon merchant DID apologize, they said they don't know how the order actually went through since they're out of 360 versions. This means it will be a while before I stop using this busted controller, but when that time comes, you will learn to fear me. Not because I will no longer be dropping inputs and my gameplay will improve, but because the pad isn't cordless, meaning I can garrote the throats of my opponents, causing them to drop combos, and to drop dead of asphyxiation increasing my chances of winning by 100%. You can look out for me at NBC as I money match the baliffs when I attempt to make bail on the inevitable murder charges.

Qwark28

That's funny, I think you must have misspoke. My soul is very much in tact. However if you are referring to the soles of my shoes then yes, you are right you will eradicate them. They will no doubt experience deterioration after walking all over you at the next God Games tournament.

rev0lver
You cannot hide from me forever. No longer will you take sanctity behind the excuses of 'pizza' and 'sleep'. Fear me and what not.
Fight pad sucks. It look like a Xbox 360 D-pad but bigger. I'm getting me a fight stick. My tapping abilities is amazing. The only thing to get use to is that stick. People say when using a fight stick, you will have to start over. Idc. As long as my level dramitically increases. I am fine. I'm getting it early next year