What's new

General/Other I have let the venom junkies down :[

Went to a small tournament at Gamestop today in Muncie Indiana. Pre-patch, only eight people showed up two of them toting fight sticks in carrying cases and their own folding chairs.
Fight stick Aquaman stopped the Bane Pain Train, though I won one match out of three.
Then in the loser finals I went against fight stick Nightwing, and when it came down to a few hits for each of us in the 3rd match I did "YOLO" super..which would have gotten me the win if it didn't ACT LIKE NIGHTWING WAS GREASED UP and go through him ;-;
I went in to at least show people what Bane could do, but when it mattered I fell flat on my face. And then my friend (Who I can beat as Bane 9/10) went against fight stick Aquaman in the final and got slaughtered and got the hard cover Injustice guide for being runner up >_>
The dissapointment! YEAAAAAARGH! With all that being said, I hate Aquaman and wouldn't mind any tips on how to break him like a plastic spoon. >_>

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, I live in Muncie and had no idea a tournament was going on today. We should get in some offline matches sometime. I live within walking distance of Ball State.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I still don't see why most people want to immediately say "character X sucks" or "character Y can't compete." I'm a firm believer in one's skill and strategy.

The patch wasn't being blamed, I was just trying to give an idea of what kind of "tournament" it was. It did seem to catch a few people off guard at least as they hadn't fought Bane much.

Wow, I live in Muncie and had no idea a tournament was going on today. We should get in some offline matches sometime. I live within walking distance of Ball State.
I live not far from Selma, and about 15 minutes from the mall . If you see Kyle at Rural King, tell me "You know nothing of strength" which would both give me a clue of who you are, and give me some amusement at work.(If you even end up at that store...ever)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I live not far from Selma, and about 15 minutes from the mall . If you see Kyle at Rural King, tell me "You know nothing of strength" which would both give me a clue of who you are, and give me some amusement at work.(If you even end up at that store...ever)
Unfortunately I've never heard of Selma or Rural King...

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'm a Bane main till death, but even I'm looking at picking up side characters just so I don't start slicing peoples throats irl out of anger. Makes me sick at my stomach that I have to do this but its the only way I can play this game right now.