What's new

General/Other I Hate these kind of players online....

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Ran into two loudmouth morons that kept calling me a quitter even though I was booted out of the lobby I didn't quit besides the match was about to start when it happened ...when I did get to play. My bane got destroyed by sinestro while these two goofballs were laughing and kept calling me names because I couldn't land many hits on sinestro.......

and on another message board there's this guy who basically thinks bane's(as well as grundy) a free win for anyone with a projectile or long range move even worse if that guy is a keep away character

as a grappler player I get sick and tired of people acting like I'm using some garbage character that can't do anything to them at all and that i might as well quit if that's who I'm gonna use

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Learn your character, there's a few write ups on the forum about Bane in threads.

If not then try someone else. :)

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
It's just far too often i get destroyed by someone like green lantern or sinestro and i can practically imagine the player laughing like a moron if they don't have a mic

I think you'll find that the character doesn't really matter. If the other guy is better, he's just better. I would think it only matters at much higher levels of play where a player's character might actually hold them back.

This is the first fighter I've ever really "practiced" to get better. I've seen massive improvement already. It really helps to play people who are way better than you. I lost like 25 in a row to some guy earlier and ended up 2-31 (or there about) after we were done. When it was over I felt like I had gotten so much better at the game. He was switching characters every 2 or 3 fights, so I got a lot of practice against a lot of skilled characters.

And yea, people are dumb asses on voice coms. I don't have a mic and I don't really pay any attention. Those people who talk shit are the ones who get really pissed when you eventually kick their ass. I've found that those kind of players won't do a rematch once you're close to beating them though.

D_Snug

More Venom
For sinestro, level 1 venom armor rush through his projectiles on reaction since the meteor and the ball thing are single hitting. They have very slow recovery frames so you'll always hit. Once your in, stay in, just look out for sinestros down 2. Oh and look out for ex fireball also. My bud plays sinestro as a secondary and thought it would be good match up against bane, he was wrong lol. Just look out for deathstroke players as that has to be Banes absolute worst match up. And be wary of any character who has multi hitting projectiles since you can't armor charge through those unless you're level 3 venom which you should NEVER use unless you're trying to finish out that last little health someone has. Hoped this helped dude :)

I hear ya man. I have only had one person call me a "free win" for playing Bane right as I chose my character.

I shut him, and his poor Raven play, up pretty Damn quickly. I am not even a very good player. I managed to land JId3 b23 123 bf2MB right off the bat. It case you have never done this it basically wall carries them into a corner immediately. Where you can just dash forward and throw him to start the Bane corner rape.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ran into two loudmouth morons that kept calling me a quitter even though I was booted out of the lobby I didn't quit besides the match was about to start when it happened ...when I did get to play. My bane got destroyed by sinestro while these two goofballs were laughing and kept calling me names because I couldn't land many hits on sinestro.......

and on another message board there's this guy who basically thinks bane's(as well as grundy) a free win for anyone with a projectile or long range move even worse if that guy is a keep away character

as a grappler player I get sick and tired of people acting like I'm using some garbage character that can't do anything to them at all and that i might as well quit if that's who I'm gonna use
Find a few good mannered players and become friends with them and only play them online. Most of the trash talkers online are from the past MKvsDC and MK9 community. Play as the character YOU like and don't worry about who others think you should play as.

Why would you tell someone to accept the insults? There is a an ignore button you know. Getting insulted and accepting it will only in time turn them into another trash talker like them. Don't promote the recipe for online room garbage.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?

Whats the dudes name I'll scrub him up for you

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I think you'll find that the character doesn't really matter. If the other guy is better, he's just better. I would think it only matters at much higher levels of play where a player's character might actually hold them back.

This is the first fighter I've ever really "practiced" to get better. I've seen massive improvement already. It really helps to play people who are way better than you. I lost like 25 in a row to some guy earlier and ended up 2-31 (or there about) after we were done. When it was over I felt like I had gotten so much better at the game. He was switching characters every 2 or 3 fights, so I got a lot of practice against a lot of skilled characters.

And yea, people are dumb asses on voice coms. I don't have a mic and I don't really pay any attention. Those people who talk shit are the ones who get really pissed when you eventually kick their ass. I've found that those kind of players won't do a rematch once you're close to beating them though.
I did something similar when I played a superior player for 20 matches and finally won 2 at the end. It does make you a better player. What are you currently doing for your practice routine?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Find people from the forums and practice with them. I can say with confidence there's a lot of nice people on here, even if they are above your skill level most of them will help you work your way up to them (Pig Of The Hut & STB Shujinkydink helped me in MK)
If you see people you've seen on the forums in rooms send them a message asking if they want to play some casuals with you, most likely they'll be glad to. If you're on Xbox hit me up sometimes, I'll be more than happy to play and help you with any way I possibly can. :)

DirtyBoy

Noob
The people who talk sh*t when you or someone else is winning are annoying too lol. Was in a Koth yesterday and there were 4 people on mics calling the king a cheap f*ggot the whole time and he really wasn't doing anything annoying, he was just good. When I played him with Flash I combo'ed him once or twice and everyone cheered. He beat me and next round he used Flash, did better combos than I was doing, and they were calling it bullshit. I was maining Aquaman when I first got this game but I've gotten so tired of hearing people complain about him that I don't use him anymore.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
The people who talk sh*t when you or someone else is winning are annoying too lol. Was in a Koth yesterday and there were 4 people on mics calling the king a cheap f*ggot the whole time and he really wasn't doing anything annoying, he was just good. When I played him with Flash I combo'ed him once or twice and everyone cheered. He beat me and next round he used Flash, did better combos than I was doing, and they were calling it bullshit. I was maining Aquaman when I first got this game but I've gotten so tired of hearing people complain about him that I don't use him anymore.
Why switch characters because people tell you too? no one would be playing deathstroke if that was the case lol.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
lol its just mk9 all over again if someone calls you cheap laugh at them call them garbage
spammer whatever just laugh it off , its some random guy half way across the country dont let him ruin your fun
also against green lantern block low then high lol that one string they all use annoys me