What's new

I hate sorry sobs online.

I just got told that I was gonna get raped ahead of time over the mic in a KOTH match. Had I lost, I would've never heard the end of his, but that didn't happen. I'm one of the few that actually go to TYM and read up stuff about characters and practice them.

Long story short, my Sub, shoved fans up his Kitana's you know what. I got called a Projectile spammer, Ice clone spammer, and he wanted to, but didn't, but Combo spammer. He made me look bad to the other people in the KOTH lobby and they all left by the time we were done fighting...

I thought I made a good buy when I got a Ps3, because I'd avoid the idiots on the mics, but apparent not so.

Srry guys, just had to vent.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Leave your mic off. Most people just have mics to swear into them anyway. Leave your mic off and just beat the dudes ass in silence next time.

Reedoms

Warrior
Join a different lobby?
Or better yet, join one of the TYM ones. Everyone is nice and will not attempt to rape you over the mic.

Maybe just mute your mic so you can hear them rage while u baby em. You did make a good buy when you bought the PS3 there are alot of quality players. I'm pretty sure XBOX has the same number of trolls as PS3

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
PS3 for foo's. xbox where its at.

when you said kitanas "you know what"

I actually dont know what. can u elaborate?