What's new

I finally realized who Jacqui reminds me of with her new legs...

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
need more context... what is that other image form? I do not recognise it.

She looks more like that kind of shaped body armour you see in a lot of games... like Mass Effect or w/e as it is super easy to model by extending normals off the human base mesh.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

She looks more like that kind of shaped body armour you see in a lot of games... like Mass Effect or w/e as it is super easy to model by extending normals off the human base mesh.
That’s Lucio from Overwatch. One of my favorite characters to play in that game, actually.

I agree with you on the armor. Just her legs and the green color in that pic finally clicked in my head, haha.

I’m gonna be using that 3rd outfit they showed on the Kombat Kast though. That looked goooooooood :eek:

Jynks

Is that the silver ball gown with high heels? As I think that was her, and it was boss!

Jynks

yeah. That outfit is one of the best I have seen in the game so far for reals.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I saw a pic of her with a Lucio pose somewhere earlier too lmao

edit:

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core

Looks like Obama has been busy saving the galaxy since leaving the presidency lol