What's new

I finally got MK...for now

DevilJin

Noob
Ok so I rented MK9 (with Gamefly:D) and I'll get the online pass from one of my friends so I'll be able to play you guys online.

So far I'm liking the offline features. Story mode, challenge tower, the krypt and the ladder, is keeping me pretty busy for the most part. The only person I've actually practiced with is Stryker so if you want repetitive matches where you only see one character fight me lol.

The only thing that I can really say I don't like about this game so far is the feel when Im fighting. I feel like Im fighting with a stiff robot with each character. MK has always felt like this other then UMK3 to me but I'll try to get past it.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice man, Yeah MK9 overall is epic and very well done. I think the feel personally is far better then the previous 4 MK games but not as fast as UMK3 or MK4 but good enough, you'll get used to it:) If you play on xbox feel free to get some games in :)

DevilJin

Noob
Yeah, speed wise I like it, it's just the fact that it still has that classic MK stiff control feeling. I guess NRS can't help but have it. Oh well.