What's new

I feel they have taken out too many things.

I have been trying to keep myself updated with things they were gonna change in updates and specifically looking forward changes to characters I like to play but had not found any (thank god). But then as I was playing last night I noticed the everyday, JUMP START, Y,Y, Force Lift now no longer works because any move after the Y,Y is now blockable. That renders the Y,Y combo useless in game because other than as a popup combo starter option it sucks. And then I went to practice Kung Lao in practice mode in the corner and if you are doing moves such as his dive kick in the corner the character now drops faster and you can only get like 3.

I guess they are trying to just even out the gameplay but some things, especially the Ermac thing I find stupid.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I agree with you. It's one thing to fix something that's broken, it's another to tweak EVERY character to make them as even as possible. They are going to work their fingers to the bone and piss a lot of people off by going this route. Don't get me wrong, I see some improvements... but some of those don't make much sense outside of an executive decision from Boon because he was in a different mood than usual.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
RIP Raidens F FK into anything you wanted
Sidenote glad they are tweaking stuff And the whole Ermac thing glad they did that too that BnB did super damage with no bars