What's new

I can't believe there are people who are falling for the "Ash Williams isn't happening" silliness.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I mean, think about it. There are datamined intros of him vs other characters. He was included in trademark mumbo jumbo, there was a Kombat Pack promo pic which had his name by mistake …

Is there any chance in hell that NRS would go through the trouble of making all that WITHOUT making a deal with the actor and the company his IP belongs to FIRST? No freaking way.

Bruce Cambell is under NDA and cannot publicly verify the inclusion of his character. That's it. I don't buy the 'Neither I or the studio was ever contacted by NRS about Ash Williams in MK11' excuse for one second.

Unless they made a deal at first, then Bruce's studio got greedy and asked for more money, WB said no, and the deal fell short.

BUT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, for the simple reason that the ASH character in the files returned alongside SHE, FUJ and ROB. If the deal is off, why bring back the ASH files?

So no, Ash is in.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Did people forget that they accidentally confirmed him twice? The in-game KP ad accidentally said Ash one time instead of Joker, and then there was that email that had Ash/Evil Dead rights listed at the bottom.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Did people forget that they accidentally confirmed him twice? The in-game KP ad accidentally said Ash one time instead of Joker, and then there was that email that had Ash/Evil Dead rights listed at the bottom.
This. Even disregarding the chainsaw noise at the end of the Shang Tsung trailer, we have seen definitive proof that he's going to be in the game through the two NRS mistakes above.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I mean, think about it. There are datamined intros of him vs other characters. He was included in trademark mumbo jumbo, there was a Kombat Pack promo pic which had his name by mistake …

Is there any chance in hell that NRS would go through the trouble of making all that WITHOUT making a deal with the actor and the company his IP belongs to FIRST? No freaking way.

Bruce Cambell is under NDA and cannot publicly verify the inclusion of his character. That's it. I don't buy the 'Neither I or the studio was ever contacted by NRS about Ash Williams in MK11' excuse for one second.

Unless they made a deal at first, then Bruce's studio got greedy and asked for more money, WB said no, and the deal fell short.

BUT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, for the simple reason that the ASH character in the files returned alongside SHE, FUJ and ROB. If the deal is off, why bring back the ASH files?

So no, Ash is in.
no guarantee it's Ash Williams and not Ashrah

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If Ash isn’t in this game I’ll cry actual tears. I’ve been hyping myself up by binging the movies, show and comics for the past year since he got leaked.
But yeah, “”what if they lost the license???” Lmao

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I cant believe there are people who are falling for the "this even matters" silliness. MK11 characters can't be interesting for more than a week.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Who is in denial about this?

People still think that "Ash" means "Ashrah"?

lmfao I'm not one to support guest characters, but Ash is pretty much in. Anyone who is denying it is just out of their mind.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Ash is probably the best fitting Guest MK could ever have.. even so.. I would MUCH prefer Ashrah... she is dope and deserving of a return as a playable.
She was good im MKA but she was broken as fuck in MKD, top 5 character (iirc tied with Kobra, Kabal, Hotaru and maybe Shujinko and Scorpion)... launching throw into high damage, into 50/50 setup, highest priority dial combos with insane reach, 1/2 screen fast punisher special, side-stepping low,... I'm missing things @REO @M2Dave @Check @ChaosTheory @THTB @Gerchap @eazytobeat @B W1zZ @kilnkilagn

Last edited: