What's new

i admit it

whats up everybody.yes im a noob to the kommunity.its been only 2 years since ive had a system(ps3).and i got it because of mk vs dc.before that i only knew mk because of arcades.i can comthrably say(i dont think thats a word lol)that im a pro.i use jax,catwoman,baraka,and liu best.and use others when i get bored,or when im winning alot.i defenetly say mk vs dc is the best mk game ever.the way they represented against dc was fenomenal.combos were worthy of dignity for each character,not to mention their high damage,for most.i leave saying i challenge u to mortal kombat!!!!!!and i hope to make mk friends soon.........."i dont spam pull or infinite"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
whats up everybody.yes im a noob to the kommunity.its been only 2 years since ive had a system(ps3).and i got it because of mk vs dc.before that i only knew mk because of arcades.i can comthrably say(i dont think thats a word lol)that im a pro.i use jax,catwoman,baraka,and liu best.and use others when i get bored,or when im winning alot.i defenetly say mk vs dc is the best mk game ever.the way they represented against dc was fenomenal.combos were worthy of dignity for each character,not to mention their high damage,for most.i leave saying i challenge u to mortal kombat!!!!!!and i hope to make mk friends soon.........."i dont spam pull or infinite"
MKDC isn't a terrible game, but saying it's the best MK ever... I have to giggle at.

Ever try UMK3? Or MKD? Those are also very good MK games.

Regardless, welcome to MKE. :top:

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Welcome to MKE.

I retired my Selina Kyle, but I can bring her out again for one last shot! :)

By the way, if you notice on the navbar, you can choose a character to be displayed on your postbit, enjoy. :top:

I've never heard anyone say that. Everyone likes UMK3 or MKD/MKA, but not mkdc
UMK3 for sure... But not MKD/A... lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MKDC I agree with Storm's definitely not the worst MK game as much as it gets ripped, but not the best game at the same time. UMK3 is so far the best but I think MK9 will possibly change that.

MKD and MKA were fun but far too broken in comparison to UMK3 and MKDC IMO to be compared IMO.

Welcome selina kyle ;) Long live MK.

Welcome to MKE.

I retired my Selina Kyle, but I can bring her out again for one last shot! :)

By the way, if you notice on the navbar, you can choose a character to be displayed on your postbit, enjoy. :top:

UMK3 for sure... But not MKD/A... lol
I liked MKD...:invisible:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Hey guys this is an intro thread, can we keep it to that?

Don't let it turn into a discussion on which MK game is the best.