What's new

I’m Back

Hey all!

So I’ve been reallllly out of the loop with Injustice 2 since around Winter Brawl (Dragonball has stealing all my attention). And well, I went to CB last weekend and entered DBFZ and INJ2. I got absolutely mopped in INJ2, going 0-3 against B-Dogg and 1-3 against Armor. So now I wanna level up my NRS skillz, and I’m looking for training partners, games, critique, etc. I’m on both Xbox and PSN and play primarily Crow and Hellboy (might pick Bane back up).

(Not to say my only reason for me wanting to do this is getting mopped, CB also really showed me the passion and love of the FGC. I want to be an active member of the community, and maybe a prominent player one day)

PSN: KRUEGER_TATTOO
GT: ShrekForXbox

Jolt

Uprise
This is great, but Uprise has a TYM copyright on all things "rise". So I'm going to need you to cease and desist.

Feel free to add me and we can settle this in game . My PSN is methademic88. You may also add my alt account JiggyJohnn

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
This is great, but QuanRise has a TYM copyleft on all things "HighAF". So I'm going to need you to cease and woolay.

Feel free to add me and we can settle this in gammon . My PSN is quanemic88. You may also add my alt account JiggyQuann

Sent from my SMD-QUAN950U using Tapatits