What's new

Question Hurricane Kick- Standing 3

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Any use for this?

I just noticed you can, for some reason cancel it. It offers quite a bit of block advantage, though, to be fair, a lot of pushback as well. Probably might guarantee a B1 by the looks of it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Any use for this?

I just noticed you can, for some reason cancel it. It offers quite a bit of block advantage, though, to be fair, a lot of pushback as well. Probably might guarantee a B1 by the looks of it.
Honestly I noticed it too when I was fishing around the Bane/GL MU. Makes things not so easy for us, among minigun things

Marvaz

come at me
Standing 3 will make ANY command grab wiff. Even Banes super, evade all throws, and blows up d1s Theres alot of things i use it for also. But ill keep those on the dl for now.

rzn

Noob
Standing 3 will make ANY command grab wiff. Even Banes super, evade all throws, and blows up d1s Theres alot of things i use it for also. But ill keep those on the dl for now.
Isn't f3 better at doing all that? It's startup is 2 frames faster, it can be armored and it can lead to a damaging combo.

Marvaz

come at me
Isn't f3 better at doing all that? It's startup is 2 frames faster, it can be armored and it can lead to a damaging combo.
f3 is still able to get thrown out of. The op was asking what the use of 3 is, so i gave him examples. People dont like to think outside the box, for some reason.