What's new

human smoke infinate question

dreemernj

Ambassador
Huh?

The first spear works so you have no reason to take that JK out. The second JK is hit #9 in the combo, so taking that out makes no difference. since the 5th hit disabled the spear already.

Are you talking about breaking the combo when you get to the 3-hit pop-up? Because if not, I don't think the Tele-Punch would work either. If you are, then I guess you could try waiting a second after the spear before doing the 3-hit, so you don't get caught by the timer delay on the Spear and Tele-punch. But unless Blocking is disabled during the match, I can't imagine it's worth even attempting, since I think you only get one unblockable frame at each D+LP in the combo.

yes but i guess he could get an aahp after the tele if he glitch canceled to a spear, which probably isnt worth trying. i've only done it once and it's too hard and doesn't increase damage that much. I play hsmoke a lot and i do a pretty simple combo: Hk/Lk, Lp, Jk, teleport, spear, lk(or hk but lk is easier for me), d+lp,+dhp, jk, air throw- 53%

Yes, you can do any kick starter combo with LK that is usually HK. Keep in mind though it won't work if you do JP of SUJK starters.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I do all LK LK starting combos as HK LK even without the starter incase they jump away, like Kabal and Liu Kang.

I've juss been tryna find a way to get that HK D+LP D+HP off but it's beyond me now it seems. I've tried kinda gliding ova the buttons and everything and nothing is working. I wish i had my ps2 controller it worked wonders on Trilogy lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The speed of the combo is like doing the Kabal morph for Shang. If you can do that.

LP~Block, HK
LK~d+LP, d+HP