What's new

Howdy, how y'all doing?

hi, my name is sterling a.k.a squirrel a.a.k.a. squirrelpion and i have and will always be a life long fan of mk. i decided to join this site after reading many of the awesome kharacter tips and about tourny opportunities. it seems like there is a vast pool of mk knowledge here. i just want to get better and make some new mk buddies.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi there, welcome. I played a guy named squirrel something or other few nights ago from TRMK are you him? Or someone else?

Anywho, have fun with MK9 and good luck. This site is great for improving and learning from other people

Tim Static

Adminerator
hi, my name is sterling a.k.a squirrel a.a.k.a. squirrelpion and i have and will always be a life long fan of mk. i decided to join this site after reading many of the awesome kharacter tips and about tourny opportunities. it seems like there is a vast pool of mk knowledge here. i just want to get better and make some new mk buddies.
HEY! Your from TRMK, right? Glad you signed up here!

Welcome to TYM :coffee:

hey Tim, long time no see. trmk is getting over populated with asses who cry spammer or lag switch everytime they get beat, this place has a friendlier sportsmanship feel going on. i'm really digging it. do you have mk for the 360 too? mkf30 what's the dealio man? yeah, i played your beast ermac a couple of days ago. you crushed my hopes and dreams man hahaha. i saw that i was your only friend on trmk hahaha, so i guess we have met before, a few years ago. well cool beans guys, hopefully we can throw down soon.

Tim Static

Adminerator
hey Tim, long time no see. trmk is getting over populated with asses who cry spammer or lag switch everytime they get beat, this place has a friendlier sportsmanship feel going on. i'm really digging it. do you have mk for the 360 too?
yeah, im not gonna get into what that place is now. ugh.

but glad your digging TYM. I do have MK9 for both consoles but i havent played a lick online and not sure if i want too just yet lol.

SZSR

Noob
Welcome to TYM squirrelpion, I think you had an avatar with the MK movie Scorpion and a squirrel on TRMK right ? It's good to see another TRMK guy over here. Happy Posting! ;)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
hey Tim, long time no see. trmk is getting over populated with asses who cry spammer or lag switch everytime they get beat, this place has a friendlier sportsmanship feel going on. i'm really digging it. do you have mk for the 360 too? mkf30 what's the dealio man? yeah, i played your beast ermac a couple of days ago. you crushed my hopes and dreams man hahaha. i saw that i was your only friend on trmk hahaha, so i guess we have met before, a few years ago. well cool beans guys, hopefully we can throw down soon.
Hey man, what's up? Glad you joined lol you sound like a nice guy on the mic and appreciate the props man. Thanks lol, I try. Maybe we did, I haven't been on there in terms of signing in in a while. Yep, definitely like your Scorpion :) Nice avy lol