What's new

How would your IGAU character do in MK9?

oNe87_Kentucky

Hunter, Not hunted.
So I was sitting around in the lab with Joker and I was just demonstrating how he is low tier and I got to thinking... where would he be in MK9? How would the rest of the cast do in MK9? I personally never played it so I am asking you, TYM. How would your character do in MK and why?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Catwoman would do well. Her footsies game would be better if she could dash block and dash into d+1. She'd have a safe, 7 frame d+1~special and a 6 frame jab for dealing with pressure.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Nightwing would do 10% chip damage in F213 xx 4 xx Staff Spin. Love it.
Also, Staff footsies? In MK?! Absolutely OP. Standing 1 would reach half screen.

Last edited:

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Harleys zoning would've been nerfed day 1.

Just kidding.
She doesn't have a good anti air so maybe shell struggle

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I think Batman would be fine. MB Batarangs would be pretty ridiculous in MK9 what with them being +38 and all.

Espio

Kokomo
Hawkgirl would be awesome in a game with much more chip damage, move over Johnny Shayera's here to play. Back 2, 3 would be good for whiff punishing and standing 3 too. Great anti-air and down 1. She'd blow up all the frame gaps with wing evade into full combo. Plus better movement would offset her problem with zoning.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Hawkgirl would be awesome in a game with much more chip damage, move over Johnny Shayera's here to play. Back 2, 3 would be good for whiff punishing and standing 3 too. Great anti-air and down 1. She'd blow up all the frame gaps with wing evade into full combo. Plus better movement would offset her problem with zoning.
She would break MK9 with Wing Evade.

6-4 Hawkgirl.