Which one do you like?

• 1st

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

I like the first because it looks like the blade weapon from Prototype 1 and 2.

The second one looks like it's the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy 7. While I'm a huge fan of the game, I think the first one looks better.

Also, the emblem on the actual suit looks better than the emblem tattoo in the second picture.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Maybe like a tribal tattoo would look cool. Or a tattoo that's isn't silver. At least it looks odd. But this is really cool.

Maasik

Noob
Mix them. Put the first one's blade on the second one, then remove the second one's tattoo and replace it with the first one's armbands and wrist guard. Then throw the insignia on the second one's clothes and voila.. you've got yourself a good lookin' ninja.

Art

Grave_Intent
WTF?..To be honest I don't like either one. If your going for the Warchild (Image Comics) abilities, then at least add a sort of cyber arm look like Jax in MK9.

khrome

Master of The Universe
WTF?..To be honest I don't like either one. If your going for the Warchild (Image Comics) abilities, then at least add a sort of cyber arm look like Jax in MK9.
His whole body can turn to liquid metal like the T1000 and T1001 from The Terminator/Sarah Chronicles.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Should his bicep wraps, belt and shin guard be a chrome chain?

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill
I would try to incorporate the blade looking effect more into into the upper arm, it looks way too disconnected

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
He should be able to make different kinds of blades from all over his body. That would be cool.