What's new

Question How to use Shazam

Only got the game a day ago and have been playing with Black Adam all the time and I'm decent with him now. Now I want to try Shazam out and I'm just wondering how he's properly used. Spent a bit of time in practice and can do the 30-40% bnb's I just want some strategy before I take it online.

Pro's, con's, mix ups etc. One thing I can see is that he feels pretty sluggish movement wise :p

Any help would be appreciated!

Pros: SHAZAM!!!!
Cons: ...,uhhhh... SHAZAM!!!
You see when your opponent try's some sort of thing you gotta SHAZAM! But be carful cuz if you SHAZAM on your SHAZAM your gonna be in alot of SHAZAM!
But there is a SHAZAM to this SHAZAM! And that is of course SHAZAM!!
My SHAZAM to you is to keep your SHAZAM in good SHAZAM because that will SHAZAM SHAZAM all day. SHAZAM ! SHAZAM is a SHAZAM character so remember to use your SHAZAM when needed.
Also watch out for unwanted SHAZAM!!!
And most importantly: SSHAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAMMM!!!!!!! Dat shit is da SHAZAMest

You see when your opponent try's some sort of thing you gotta SHAZAM! But be carful cuz if you SHAZAM on your SHAZAM your gonna be in alot of SHAZAM!
My SHAZAM to you is to keep your SHAZAM in good SHAZAM because that will SHAZAM SHAZAM all day. SHAZAM ! SHAZAM is a SHAZAM character so remember to use your SHAZAM when needed.
Not even gonna lie, main reason I'm trying Shazam is because of SHAZAM

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
Best response, EVER!!!!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
The pro about Shazam is his trait in the corner hurts like a truck covered in trucks marinated with truck flavored truck sauce. If containing people in the corner is one your favorite styles, play him.