What's new

How to use mileena guide (The right one)

IIAvirus

Banned
Ok so far I have not seen any really good mileena players. Not saying your not good im saying everyone i have seen play with mileena so far are all worried about the wrong things! All of you are spaming the teleport way to much leaving an opening to get punished! Dont get me wrong their may be a few of you I have not seen. All of you that I have seen play are also not punishing I guess im gonna have to make a punish video as well! Your doing combos that can easily be dropped just because you want 1 or 2% extra damage go for something more reliable! your mix ups need alot off work. you dont exactly know how to open combos everytime without ball roll or tele! But look I strongly support all mileena players all said and done your doing a great job! but from me to all the mileena players out their I will be posting a punish video guide including all chacters and how you can punish their moves.I will be also be making a video on mix ups to get in for combos almost everytime and last but not least I will make a video of me playing online against some of the best people showing you that my methods work! yay! so look out for my vid coming soon! again thanks to all the dedicated mileena players keep it up!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
ITT: Some kid that's seen two Mileena players and generalizes all of them

IIAvirus

Banned
not exactly like I said Im just going by what ive seen, and offering advice to the ones who want it. Im not saying their are no good mileena players, im not saying anybody is a bad mileena player. Ive seen quite a few playing live and what not, I just want to offer all I can to all the mileena players out their. Im sorry if you took it offensively, but if thats the case you dont have to even listen to me. The information im giving is available to the people who seek different tactics, you take some here there and put them all together and just might help. you can only grow by learning new things and again im not downing anyone im just offering advice, and those who want it can get it.were all on a team not against eachother remember that.

kr3wman

Noob
I'm not trying to be offensive here (honestly believe me I'm not trying) but punctuation is a really, really big help.

IIAvirus

Banned
Yea sorry about that, I just get lazy when I type cause I only memorized the letter keys. So your a mileena player too im guessing?

i support this. ive even said this in my Mileena Mentor thread i havent seen any matches of mileena on youtube or Justintv so it would be nice to see some vids of mileena and what and what not to do with her in certain situations. Go for it IIAvirus!