What's new

How to transfer Mortal Kombat save data from 1 user to another on PS3?

TogetherLemon

Robot Blueberry
So i hate my PSN ID, i made it like 5 years ago and things change. I made a new user account and PSN ID, but i don't know if it is possible to transfer my MK data to the new user. I don't wanna go through the story mode again to get Cyber sub zero...anyone know how to transfer data?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
So i hate my PSN ID, i made it like 5 years ago and things change. I made a new user account and PSN ID, but i don't know if it is possible to transfer my MK data to the new user. I don't wanna go through the story mode again to get Cyber sub zero...anyone know how to transfer data?
All you need is a flash drive. its pretty self explanatory from there on out

TogetherLemon

Robot Blueberry
All you need is a flash drive. its pretty self explanatory from there on out
Doesn't work, i copy the data but when I try to play using the data on a different user, it tells me that "the data was created by another user, therefore saving will not be allowed."
I haven't finished the challenge tower and i don't wanna start over, so yes i care if i cannot save.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Doesn't work, i copy the data but when I try to play using the data on a different user, it tells me that "the data was created by another user, therefore saving will not be allowed."
I haven't finished the challenge tower and i don't wanna start over, so yes i care if i cannot save.
wow thats weird, ive done it a ton of times for tourney PS3's etc

I$AAC

Kombatant
I guess it depends if there was any previous MK data on the unit before you try to transfer it over