What's new

How to practice flawless blocking

Espio

Kokomo
This is nice. I also like the strings that you can flawless block and they're negative enough for a job punish. The strings that have that are gonna be a lot more susceptible to flawless block because people are more willing to take the risk as there's no resource investment, but you still make the attack unsafe like Jade's back 3,4,3,4 is an example of a plus attack that you can flawless block meterlessly for a punish.

I also love seeing people be in hit stun/hit disadvantage and flawless blocking as it creates a scenario where the opponent is wary of pressuring you despite their hit advantage and then the meta will become throwing off their flawless block timing with a walk back into your button, throwing them, doing a different or uncommon attack they aren't used to you doing to disrupt the timing etc.

Flawless block is super fun. It also makes a big difference against zoning too. I've seen people consistently flawless block Skarlet's tentacles, blood ball etc and it really helps me a lot in that mu.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Good stuff man, I was using record AI to do all of this and just standard gap punishes or turning plus frame negative. This is very useful thanks for sharing.