What's new

How to Play

MKR

Noob
which server is near by my country becouse i want to know how to i play umk3 arade online in MAME becouse whenever i try to play online it's show MMS more 100.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
MK Rayden, you live in Pakistan, pretty much as far as you can possibly be from competition so your ping is always going to be too high.

Dark Addictz was an online based fighting game team set up by myself and BlazeD, we played each other in a ton of different games, ran semi regular tournaments within our team or against others. Eventually the pool of players we had split up and the board activity fell flat. There are still players who use our old tags on Kaillera.

wazz

Noob
MK RAYDEN There must b a kailera server that may get u good ping ( between 20 to 70) jus try out all servers

I've got an Idea..get an arcade stick from ArcadEd an play on xbox live! Its really fun....I hear the top gamertags are goona risk it for a new CHAMP on Vs challenger UMK3. At least connect somehow with all them. Hell I'd even give them the seven bucks to reactive some of their gamertags!Or more at private auction.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I've got an Idea..get an arcade stick from ArcadEd an play on xbox live! Its really fun....I hear the top gamertags are goona risk it for a new CHAMP on Vs challenger UMK3. At least connect somehow with all them. Hell I'd even give them the seven bucks to reactive some of their gamertags!Or more at private auction.
are you MASTERBILL666?

your lousy comment about Blu-Ray is the same.:rolleyes:

Yes!

Dont worry Cosmos...we will get our turn!!!! When the time is right!!! Here is a picture of the prophet Muhamhad.
It has been perplexing me for days.He was in many wars.He would have liked the U.S. military.....
As for how to play........I hold downback while blocking to avoid throw.

Droopy

Noob
This is why i deleted him and "his friend" off my list on xbl. Neither one could touch me in UMK3. If hes an MK Elder then im Jim Carrey.