What's new

How to play the MK Card Game

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
OH YEAH!!! Epic battles was THE SHIT man!! way better than UFS at the time i think. i actually remember trading my Ghost Rare Shin Akuma piece for a Zombie Liu Kang one time when i bought into it. i wish i still had all my cards. Projectile mill decks were really tough and it was cool in that it was probably the first and ONLY time we'd ever see Street Fighter Characters interact with Mortal Kombat Kharacters. unfortunately, because it was partially owned by Blockbuster, and you could ONLY really get it in their stores, Card Shops didnt want to support it. its sad really, cause besides DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho, it was the best game Score ever made IMO.

I did really catch the full details of the second to last attack at the ending, but since the other guy attacked Scorpion first and he blocked...doesn't he lose because he couldn't take the chip damage? LOL, i'm just trolling so i don't expect a answer. Didn't know MK had a card game but I did hear about epic battles for street fighter. So nice vid!

VAL

Noob
I did really catch the full details of the second to last attack at the ending, but since the other guy attacked Scorpion first and he blocked...doesn't he lose because he couldn't take the chip damage? LOL, i'm just trolling so i don't expect a answer. Didn't know MK had a card game but I did hear about epic battles for street fighter. So nice vid!
The card Bo Rai Cho used cost "0" energy so it did 0 chip on block