What's new

Video/Tutorial HOW to land j3, j3-tele after the b3 (tutorial)

187x

Noob
after you hit the b3 do nj3 when their at a good height, then do ji3 tele.

scorp gets 37% of a b3 (b3, nj3, j3-tele 113 takedown

you don't have to to do neutral j3 but it works better for me. And hopefully it will work for you as well

example:
sorry for the bad quality

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
after you hit the b3 do nj3 when their at a good height, then do ji3 tele.

scorp gets 37% of a b3 (b3, nj3, j3-tele 113 takedown

you don't have to to do neutral j3 but it works better for me. And hopefully it will work for you as well

example:
sorry for the bad quality
great post.
you can do B3 Ji3 teleport F22U3 chain MB 112 tele for a vortex set up and easiar execution.

187x

Noob
DGOD PSYCHO you can do 39% 1 bar vortex of a b3 with j3 j3. I got this down, I'm doing it 98% of the time. Scorp needs all the damage he can get. I think you can get more then that though, not too sure

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
I've posted this on the combo thread.

b3 , j3 , j3 xx TP, 112 xx BS MB, nj2 113 xx Slide [1bar] 40%

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Just wanna say this helped a LOT in the Doomsday matchup, MB B3 can shift the momentum of the match significantly if you get a good read, and the nj3 is definitely the most consistent way to do optimal damage off B3.

How the fuck do you @ tag people?

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Just wanna say this helped a LOT in the Doomsday matchup, MB B3 can shift the momentum of the match significantly if you get a good read, and the nj3 is definitely the most consistent way to do optimal damage off B3.

How the fuck do you @ tag people?
just type @ (username, no space). Like this Disaster FX

T4T|Nevan why would you bother with 113 slide at the end instead of 112 teleport to put them back in vortex? It probably does like 2% less damage is way more valuable.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
does slide give a hard knock down? If so, then it's actually probably good to use anyways, since gives an opportunity for Scorpion to set up cross up/fake cross up j3 into teleport, etc

187x

Noob
AK Pig Of The Hut i did at first untill i found this
Hiltzy85 nope slide doesn't give a hard knockdown. I don't like 113-slide as a ender. I like Ending b2, b3, d2 combos with 112-tele so you can get in. Is a sort of a vortex but not guarantee. And if the tele hits just tele again and you will be right next to them for a mixup while their still getting up.