What's new

How to get rare masks and forge items 101 KRYPT

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
By now a lot of us have unlocked a lot of stuff in krypt and now all we get is junk and coins from soul chest and chest . Well I have solution by it requires to use all your senses !!!

Step 1. Refill the chest 100k max it out.
Step 2. Have a good amount of souls .
Step 3. Use Kenshi blind fold and find the hidden chests. There a grip in main courtyard , 2 of them on top of viewing area where Shang Tsung sits. Like 10 in Goros lair . One them is by where see rain and blaze fight .

You will get quite bit skins , forge items like
Mileena veil , kollectors items like children thunder hat

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Once you get to my point you will just be looking for spheres and spending 100k at the shrine. I found doing Charcter towers gives a ton of gold.

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I need those god damn skeleton keys fuck
I mean I love the Krypt but after the 7th time Ive been through it, the RnG went from being cute to a pain in the fuckin ass

stokedAF

casual kahnage
People who buy the complete edition in a year or 2 are going to love the krypt lol. I think it’s great but there is a lot of bullshit that they will iron out by then.

I need those god damn skeleton keys fuck
I mean I love the Krypt but after the 7th time Ive been through it, the RnG went from being cute to a pain in the fuckin ass
There is a chest that always contains a skeleton key in the first area. It's on the same side as the hole in the wall to the forest. Just reset the krypt, open that chest, reset again.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
There is a chest that always contains a skeleton key in the first area. It's on the same side as the hole in the wall to the forest. Just reset the krypt, open that chest, reset again.
lol everybody keeps bringing up that chest. Ive redone the krypt 7 times and that chest like 15 times.
Im sure at one point it did give a key but this is not the case anymore.

lol everybody keeps bringing up that chest. Ive redone the krypt 7 times and that chest like 15 times.
Im sure at one point it did give a key but this is not the case anymore.
I've done that chest about seven times and the only locked door I have is one leading to nothing near the torture chamber. I really don't know what those can even be used for.
I found them in soul chests sometimes.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I've done that chest about seven times and the only locked door I have is one leading to nothing near the torture chamber. I really don't know what those can even be used for.
I found them in soul chests sometimes.
Sweet !