What's new

How to get different intro dialoges?

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Random only
In MKX it was also random but if you choose Revenant forms the dialogues are completely different. They didn’t even bother here so you can see Cassie telling dead Liu Kang how it was difficult to beat his Revenant (!!!) form. Or that Old Cage hits on his daughter.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Random only
In MKX it was also random but if you choose Revenant forms the dialogues are completely different. They didn’t even bother here so you can see Cassie telling dead Liu Kang how it was difficult to beat his Revenant (!!!) form. Or that Old Cage hits on his daughter.
Yeah, it's a bummer. I saw this on the beta and I was worried it would be carried out to the final game.

Turns out I was right to worry.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
There is some weird unfinished stuff going on with the game at times. For example, it seems like there is only one single voice line between Noob Saibot and some characters, because it is used over and over again. But I know that there are more. It's just that the probability percentages of them being used are way off.

The game feels very weirdly adjusted here and there. Voice lines, inputs, animations, percentages.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
There is some weird unfinished stuff going on with the game at times. For example, it seems like there is only one single voice line between Noob Saibot and some characters, because it is used over and over again. But I know that there are more. It's just that the probability percentages of them being used are way off.

The game feels very weirdly adjusted here and there. Voice lines, inputs, animations, percentages.
Same was with injustice 2. When fought against dlc chars almost the entire roster used recycled dialogues. I remember they said it happened due to the actors strike in 2017

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
jax seems to have unfinished dialogue with some characters. I know him and shao always say the same thing, kollector, and theres a few others

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Notice that if you're playing a ToT with the same character multiple times the dialogue WILL be the same for the duration of the tower.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
For example, it seems like there is only one single voice line between Noob Saibot and some characters, because it is used over and over again.
I feel the same way with Frost. Only ever get a single dialogue interaction.