What's new

How to get Alot of Koins! FAST AND EASY

tiff92

Noob
Need to get some koins to unlock stuff from the Krypt? Well I just found a quick way to do so. In Challenge Tower....Challenge number 205 called "Money for Specials" All you do is use Scorpions Flame special move to set your opponent on fire. Everytime you do this you get around 120 Koins. Keep doing this until there is around 3 or 2 seconds left on the timer. THEN pause the game and retry. You'll see the money you earned previously will still be there. You can do this as many times you want.

Not that far on the challenge tower? Well for any challenge which involves you hitting enemies for money also works. Challenge 37 and 127 are two which also works.

WARNING : Quitted out of this challenge will make this trick not work. when you do the challenge after you've quit this challenge you will only get 1 Koin for every special move. WARNING!
HAVE FUN!

GodOfWar

Noob
Great tips! Also, just playing through story mode is great. I also found that playing through ladder on the hardest difficulty is worth a lot and Goro/Kintaro and Shao Khan are barely more difficult then on easy for some reason.

tiff92

Noob
Cool! Also the first level on the ladder mode on medium is good fro money. because if you pick a good character you can most of the time defeat them without them hitting you (flawless victory) and you get 1k for that! and 250 if you do a fatality and 100 for winning! plus bonuses for hitting them! CRAZY

Maddox

Noob
Personaly I just play on beginner in ladder and farm the first 3-5 characters then reset.
1k coins flawless, 250 coins fatality x 3-5 each match takes about 20 seconds tops

The best way is to do the story mode, and then play the beginner ladder for the first few fights. The first two are the easiest. I generally would just go crazy with combos and never block, then always do a babality. I generally restart when the enemy hits me. Pretty easy to get 100k koins in no time!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, nice way to fool the machine man. Good job.

I was going to say also if you guys haven't beaten story yet, do it you get a LOAD of koins for it and play arcade ladder on expert(if you can handle it) the higher the setting the more koins you bank and you also get more koins if you do fatalities.