What's new

How to fuzzy Atrocitus' 50/50s

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I've seen several videos and threads for this but they kinda went about it wrong and to my knowledge, no one was actually breaking down the frames, but more of just going by what "worked". There's my commentary in the video going over the frames and what to do, but if you need a breakdown, it's written out below as well:

F22 --- 3 = takes 27f
F22 --- puddle = takes 24f
F223 --- 3 = takes 18f
F223 --- puddle = takes 25f

@STORMS @TheGabStandard @Yoaks

And whoever else needs to get tagged, tag em lol...Just want to get this out there so it's less of a painstaking MU. I don't think this will hinder him much at all tbh because he can still be safe with F22, and he still has trait to do all the chip it does along with his footsies and whatnot.

Last edited:
Well isn't it a 3 frame difference from f223 and f22puddle? I am not exactly sure if that is what the frame data means up there.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I personally can't fuzzy because of my old man timings but I feel I can react

Offline only and really hard to do
Note: skip half way through, I just put me recording the sequence there in case anybody thought it was edited or some shit lol

I would not claim my video as evidence because there are multiple variables to consider "Scripted, memorised, super lucky, not a human etc"

But it's definite a good example

Even offline would I be able to block this 100% of the time?

More than likely not as I have myself in a focused mindframe on just that string alone in practice here but in the heat of the moment to place myself instantly in that zone on the fly is super hard to do. But as I said not hard evidence just a sample I wanted to post

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can't the atro bounce cancel off of F22 to catch you when doing this? Or am I crazy?

Did you also account for F2 puddle as well?

Good stuff overall.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
"after any hit block low' if you do that and the first hit is stand 2. well you're about to eat an overhead if you block low
Why is that?

22 is a mid
You can do 2 MB F3 but that's 26 frames you can react

I think you are trying to say F13 right?
Yeah that's true but the OH is a knockdown that does 4%. 9/10 out of 10 I'll eat it instead of me risking big Dmg + corner carry + trait set up

Unless I'm still misunderstanding.?

omooba

fear the moobs
Why is that?

22 is a mid

Yeah that's true but the OH is a knockdown that does 4%. 9/10 out of 10 I'll eat it instead of me risking big Dmg + corner carry + trait set up

Really that's f1,3?... Awkward lol yeah that's what I meant. And that 4% adds up fast if you choose to just eat it and never account for it. It's like tremor's 2,1,2

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Why is that?

22 is a mid

Yeah that's true but the OH is a knockdown that does 4%. 9/10 out of 10I'll eat it instead of me risking big Dmg + corner carry + trait set up

9/10 out of 10 is less than 1 out of 10. So like never?

Hehehehe