What's new

how to find good players?

Ok, I'm getting to a point where I'm winning the vast majority of my matches and I think it would really help me if I could play against some of the top players. I would imagine that a few games against somebody like Shock (probably the biggest UMK celebrity at this point) would really show me what I'm doing wrong and help me to get to the next level.
I play at night and I haven't run into anybody in the top 100 for three days.
I guess I was wondering if anyone here would consider playing me a few times? I'm usually on between midnight - 5 AM EST.

I play with dudes ranked 1-10 every 2-3 days

but i do have this one guy on my f list that is ranked 86? I play with him a lot, hes not as good as mk owns you or crazy dom but hes still good

silver is free, if his free gold trial ran out i could give him a free one, I bought the burger king games, they come with a free one and i already have one

yes silver and gold are both free unless u buy the gold 6 month or 12 month packages on either one u can download from the marketplace

also every 399.99 xbox 360 comes with 3 free months of xbox live on the hard drive that means 3 accounts not 3 straight months also a good idea is to use an adress from another country to get the country specific downloads such as the tenchi download from japan

I played crazy dom tonight, and i completly suck (well not as bad as others), im ok with smoke. I won a few rounds against him not a match though. It was enough to make me happy. As i get better i realize most fights come down to the ground skills. I used to go in blind just trying moves and combos, but now that i know how to block properly it's a new game, and patience is key. Crazy dom is an aggressive fighter and i think i fought him before when i really did not know shit and got destroyed. Today i put a small dent in his armor. So he granted a friend request and now i can really get better by getting my ass handed to me.

Gold isnt free. Also, can you explain how to get 3 months free w/ the $400 system? The box says one. You just keep creating new accounts?

DAVE101 said:
Gold isnt free. Also, can you explain how to get 3 months free w/ the $400 system? The box says one. You just keep creating new accounts?
You have to fill out some forums and send some stuff in

its a lot easier just to goto a store and steal original 2 months

Would any of the good players here consider doing me a favor and playing a few matches with me?
I'm getting better and I just wanna know what high level gameplay feels like so I know what things I need to remove from my game. I'm working on not jumping as much and I'm sure there are other things that I do that would get me beat up...

So yeah would anyone consider playing a few matches with me?

hey cheat to win im pretty good ill play you if you want to play just send me a friend request or a message letting me know you wanna play and we can play a couple matches