What's new

Guide How To Deal With Ermac Vol 2: Master of Souls

Some time ago I posted a poll asking the subject of my next video. Whether it be "Tips & Tricks" related, or something of a breakdown on a character mostly because people generally enjoyed the videos I made for Dragon's Fire. The majority ruled on Ermac, wanting to know how to fight him, his variations etc. So, as promised I began putting something together. The video ended up significantly longer than I originally planned, so rather than create a near hour long Title, I decided to break it up into multiple parts as I did with the Ermac Guide I wrote here some months ago.

Vol 1: The Core Character

Vol 2: Master of Souls

Vol 3 & 4

Will be dedicated to the variations as well as anything I may have missed in the opening video.
They won't be spread out too far, and this way you won't have to absorb as much information all in one sitting. I also encourage sharing it with those who have trouble dealing with Ermac.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to newly christened EVB ADM Echo for the custom graphics that will be used through each segment.

Lastly, I would like to point out that these videos will not guarantee you victory against every Ermac. It will however give you some insight as to how to approach the match up and the mindset behind a few Ermac players (mine included)

Last edited:
Some time ago I posted a poll asking the subject of my next video. Whether it be "Tips & Tricks" related, or something of a breakdown on a character mostly because people generally enjoyed the videos I made for Dragon's Fire. The majority ruled on Ermac, wanting to know how to fight him, his variations etc. So, as promised I began putting something together. The video ended up significantly longer than I originally planned, so rather than create a near hour long Title, I decided to break it up into multiple parts as I did with the Ermac Guide I wrote here some months ago.

Vol 1: The Core Character

Vol 2, 3 & 4

Will be dedicated to the variations as well as anything I may have missed in the opening video.
They won't be spread out too far, and this way you won't have to absorb as much information all in one sitting. I also encourage sharing it with those who have trouble dealing with Ermac.

I'd also like to extend my gratitude to newly christened EVB ADM Echo for the custom graphics that will be used through each segment.

Lastly, I would like to point out that these videos will not guarantee you victory against every Ermac. It will however give you some insight as to how to approach the match up and the mindset behind a few Ermac players (mine included)

Very helpful

For those who are interested, with a new microphone in hand I was able to record the second segment of my "How To Deal With Ermac" Guide. While the first video focused on the core character & his tools, this one was specifically about dealing with Master of Souls. General approaches & what the MOS player is generally aiming to accomplish. Do note that this doesn't guarantee victory against any and all Ermac's, but it should shed some light on how to approach this particular variation. The next "Episode" so to speak will cover Mystic.