What's new

How punishable are projectiles by teleport punches/ teleports on reaction?

I'm curious about this. Say scorpion tosses his spear. If you teleport on reaction does he eat a full combo, or does he have time to block. This is assuming the teleport comes around .5-1 second after the projectile is thrown. Meh consider it .5 seconds. I think that is a fair enough time to react and puniish considering the human eye/ mind can react in .1 second.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It depends on the teleport and the projectile, but generally, projectiles in MK9 tend to be really bad, frame data-wise...bad enough to easily react to. If you can punish a SF projectile, like Sagat's, on reaction, you shouldn't have any problems here.

It depends on the teleport and the projectile, but generally, projectiles in MK9 tend to be really bad, frame data-wise...bad enough to easily react to. If you can punish a SF projectile, like Sagat's, on reaction, you shouldn't have any problems here.
That makes me pretty excited and somewhat sad :( That should be good for my raiden and ermac :D

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If you aren't predictable with projectiles, it won't be problematic, but you can't just chuck them for free.

rikana

Noob
If I remember correctly, Kabal's instant air projectiles seem hard to punish. Sort of like Guile's sonic boom in SSF4.. really hard to punish. Don't take my word for it though. I don't even have the game yet.