What's new

Question - A-List How plus is A list?

gam224

The world's least hype player
I have been playing A-List Johnny cage lately and have been enjoying the character to the point of wanting to main him. However I am confused on a few things with his run cancels. How plus is the 121 run cancel string and the forward 34 run cancel string? Also how plus is the 113 after is has been run cancelled? Finally I was wondering which special move i am supposed to run cancel with and if there is a difference. Any help is appreciated.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Have his run cancels changed at all because of patching or are they all current?
Should be, the only update on the newest page from Dizzy is that 113 is now +1 on block since the patch and everything else is current. This is the latest post in that thread from Rafaw, with the most up to date info on the compiled into a post:

Heres the full list for those who didnt saw:

F34 RC = +12
F3 SKRC = +17
F2 SKRC = +15
F24 SKRC = +12
11 SKRC = +4
21 SKRC = +8
121 RC = +13
113 SKRC = +1
114 SKRC = +17
333 SKRC = +15
B34 SKRC = +17
D4 SKRC = +4
4 SKRC = +23

Some of those might not be precisely on point.

gam224

Should be, the only update on the newest page from Dizzy is that 113 is now +1 on block since the patch and everything else is current. This is the latest post in that thread from Rafaw, with the most up to date info on the compiled into a post:
Well thanks again scott, your knoweledge of the game ceases to amaze me.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Well thanks again scott, your knoweledge of the game ceases to amaze me.
LOL.

Please tell me your joking? I spend too much time on TYM and not enough time learning about the game in practice mode. I just remember where I read stuff then reference people to it. I'm pretty free in this game, haha. Theory fighter, I believe people would refer to me as.

gam224

LOL.

Please tell me your joking? I spend too much time on TYM and not enough time learning about the game in practice mode. I just remember where I read stuff then reference people to it. I'm pretty free in this game, haha. Theory fighter, I believe people would refer to me as.
Hey information is power, you just need to put it to good use and besides you can be bad at something but be able to teach it well.