What's new

How many times have u taken ur Driving Test and Theory Test

wazz

Noob
Sorry this had reserect 0:)

Theory Test is when u learn about traffic rules, signs, hazards, etc etc. u take Theory Test on a computer. you need to pass theory test then u can book a driving test (when u hav passed threory test u hav 2 years to pass ur driving test. if the 2 years are up. ull hav take the threory again)

Driving test is when u take a test with examiner (The examiner is sitting in the front passenger wit a paper writing all mistakes u make and other stuff ect ect)

This is for ppl who have taken their Driving Test and Theory Test

Ok i taken the Driving Test 5 times and passed on the 5th test LooL

On Theory Test i passed 1st time. I studyed very hard for Theory Test. i was on the books and cd computer all the time

That waz a very happy day 4 me when i passed on the 5th driving test ;D

My dad always say 2 me 'DONT WORRY SON. IT WILL MAKE U A BETTER DRIVER'

BTW not sure wat Theory Test is called in usa. i think its called Written test. Can som1 correct me on this thnx

I passed them both on the first go as well , did better on the driving than on the written. if i recall right the only mark i got against me during the driving test was that i had turned my turn signal on too early, and to my defense i was on a road i had never been on and the instructor told me that "we are going to , turn right here" and we happen to be on a curve so i flipped it on and apparently it was still a ways away

Yeah it's called the written test, I passed it the first time. Then I took the driving test I drive however fast I want to so trying to go 5mph under the limit was so hard to do it was taking all my concentration I merged into this weird street wrong, then I went right on red, which was a mistake I cut off a truck and made him spin out lol I was 17 I was impatient . I got my license a year later I drove the whole time without one racing people and driving like a idiot I still do lol but now I'm an experienced idiot .

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Well my Dad had rifles in the truck because we just got done hunting and we actually had to remove them before the driving test. So because of that, the instructor seemed too intimidated to make me do parallel parking and other garbage. I drove around the block and that was it.

Written I failed twice before passing. Didn't study at all.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
i havnt done this yet, i got issued a license when i was 15 then they immediately revoked it until i was 20.reason-i was on probo and failed every drug screen excessively so they were like fuck, looks like u have no license lol. just havnt got around to taking it yet

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
GoldenOreos said:
i havnt done this yet, i got issued a license when i was 15 then they immediately revoked it until i was 20.reason-i was on probo and failed every drug screen excessively so they were like fuck, looks like u have no license lol. just havnt got around to taking it yet
lol "fuck, looks like u have no license"

The law is an outstanding system...

NoDoubt

nasty
Passed both first time : )

Funny story is on my driving test...I had this really old lesbian bitch who was nasty to the bone. She made me start driving without her even having her seat belt on, lol. She was yelling at me the whole time, but I somehow managed to do everything right. At the end, she was like "get out! Your through! Go to that building!" I was sure I failed, but I ended up getting my license.

Whats real funny is my dad stuck the bible under her seat....lmao. Praise the lord : PPP

Dark_Rob

Noob
I passed both the first time around. That was a long time ago. I have to renew my license next month actually. I have to take an eye exam. I hope its not to crazy. I think my eye sight has faded a little over the last few years. Getting old sucks.