What's new

How many Kombat League sets do you avg per season?

How many sets avg per KL season?

• Total voters

Gaxkang

Banned
Varies....depends what I'm trying to unlock. And I'm never going to bother getting to demigod etc. And if I have little interest in the unlockables...very few sets.

Really I'd prefer if I didn't have to play Kombat League because there's just too much...suckiness in the experience. But NRS decided to lock content behind it. Which isn't a totally bad idea....if the game experience was good.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I voted 50-100 because that's probably the right number. Frankly, on PC your only chance of getting randoms is if you play KL so that's what I play when I don't have sets with friends.
I never actually counted, though so it's a raw guesstimate.
I don't have a lot of time and recently I've been less and less inclined to bother with this game.

Kitana got some love, maybe Jade is next.

I hope.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Not even once. I like KL, but when I'm dealing with those underhanding tactic abusers like them, I'd rather go unsportsmanship and show them my middle finger. I treat those abusers like criminals, and I hate criminals.

super depends on the season. something worth getting it could be I'm not playing or i'm getting to demi god and calling it

xKMMx

Banned
I'd have had more last season but I was at a point with the game where I was so severely bored and uninterested that I ignored it for a week at a time and also started spending more time playing long sets with @Dreamcatcher to try and actually find enjoyment in playing against someone who could teach me something.
My interest in playing usually stalls out around the time I reach demi god but this season I have gone back to playing Jacqui so Im gonna try and make it my goal to get to Elder God even if I am bored just to set and accomplish a goal in the game hoping it will keep things interesting for me.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Usually about 250 game sets. I'm starting to despise KL though. It seems that every player I face that wins a match just teabags for whatever reason. It's disrespectful but whatever. I win quite a bit but I don't do that to my opponents. Not only that, but I must really be pissing people off with Frost because they get on the mic and really bad mouth me, even if they win.

That's not the only thing. I really hate that the rank is reset every season. I hate losing 100 points if the person I'm playing is a late starter who's really at God level but is currently playing as an Apprentice.
I don't know if I'll continue to play KL anymore. The experience is really poor.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Way too many hours in ranked, not nearly enough hours in practice mode and sets to actually improve.
Just wanted to point out that it’s pretty easy to improve in KL too if you’re taking it seriously.

Step 1 is to play early in the season when lots of people are ranking up. You’ll come across all kinds of players and there’s almost always something to learn.

Step 2 is to record your losses. No excuses, no blaming the internet — figure out what that player did better than you. Watching your own footage, you can see exactly when and where you made mistakes, and stuff the other player did that caught you off-guard etc.

And then when you find something good that someone did to you, steal it.

Just doing this outside of practice mode with some theory fighting can help you improve tons.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
The rewards you receive at the end of a season are based on the highest rank you achieved at any point during the season, so don’t worry if you ever rank down!

what ? so it means if I end up at end of season with grand master but I had demi god during season but lets say ranked down Il get all 3 skins anyway ?

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
The rewards you receive at the end of a season are based on the highest rank you achieved at any point during the season, so don’t worry if you ever rank down!

what ? so it means if I end up at end of season with grand master but I had demi god during season but lets say ranked down Il get all 3 skins anyway ?
Yes.

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
50-100 I’d reckon for an entire season. Though I do start playing close to end so I can get to the same skill players faster, the beginning of every season is awful.