What's new

How long will it be till you fight online?

The Dark Knight

The World's Greatest Detective
as soon as I get it or I want to play it XD

but story mode comes first at least

then I will learn online by trial and error.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I gotta do story mode first and foremost. Need to get those spoilers out of the way.

Then I'll probably head into the Labs and do the challenges to help out with my fundamentals, if it's anything like the challenge tower. After that, I'll do a lot of offline goofing off and finding BnBs, then finally head online to test my might. My usual fighting game path.

REYTHEGREAT

practice a little first to get a feel of the characters, story mode, practice some more then finally online with some star labs here and there

Espio

Kokomo
I'll play online the day of release, just wanna learn a couple strings and play a ladder with a couple characters to get a feel for them before I do though.

I might do a little bit of story mode and a couple lab missions, but I'm gonna mix it up.

Odoyle

Drops combos
As soon I'm alone playing it. I plan to play a lot with some friends/brother/gf a lot when the game drops

Neclord

Kombatant
1. Training Mode: Try a few of the characters.
2. Story Mode: Play one or two fights a day.
3. Star Labs: 3 or 4 Missions a day.
4. Start online after one or two weeks.

I will spent about 80-90% of the time in practice mode for the first few days. And online not so fast... that comes later.

D

Deleted member 5032

Let's see, I'll probably spend an hour or 2 in training mode when I get home from the midnight, then sleep, then online. I watched Story Mode on youtube today, so I've already gotten than out of the way.

I'll be playing day 1 a lot with friends, but as soon as I'm alone with the game I'll be online.

By the way does anyone one know roughly how long the story mode is going to be?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
The first thing I'll do is get some basic Raven stuff down and then probably play online on release day, or very near release when everyone's noobing around.