What's new

how do you tech roll

hardwire

Noob
seriously its geting annoying only being able to stand striaght up

and no one will tell me its like a closely guarded secrete or something.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
just tap a button or any direction on the dpad.. i tend to use block or tap back, back back.. also if i plan to use a wake up attack, i do a 360 into the special..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
just go into training mode and set the dummy to hard then let him knock you down and each time practice how to wake up and doing whatever you want to try..

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
seriously its geting annoying only being able to stand striaght up

and no one will tell me its like a closely guarded secrete or something.
You hit an attack button right when you hit the ground or what I like to do is hold down + block which delays my wake up and then tap a few attack buttons to roll back. Holding down + block will stagger your wake up and if the opponent hits you with a low poke it will get blocked.

chessmaster

Dojo Trainee
is the tech roll supposed to happen immediately as soon as you hit the ground? it always seems like my character is getting up whenever the game feels like if i try to do a tech roll.

is the tech roll supposed to happen immediately as soon as you hit the ground? it always seems like my character is getting up whenever the game feels like if i try to do a tech roll.
This happens to me too. Honestly I've never once been able to do a tech roll in this game.

chessmaster

Dojo Trainee
This happens to me too. Honestly I've never once been able to do a tech roll in this game.
i dont even know the difference between a tech roll and default wake up. so i'm stuck with either delayed wake up or seemingly random wake up. honestly sometimes i'm more surprised than the other guy when i do wake up.