What's new

Question How do you deal with supernova spam?

McNasty

Moist.
back dash the regular version at any timing and listen for the meter burn aduio que then just before hes about to enter the screen dash forward for the mb version. As mentioned you can also mb b3 I recomend holding it though to make sure it hits or take the hit dash and punish with your fastest combo starter.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
you can still dash forward at close range. just a bit harder.
The spacing is kinda weird, though, so I've found it a bit inconsistent. I've found that if you're within range of a non MB nova drop, it's a lot more reliable to just go for an armored b3. At least that way you can be positive you're dishing out a lot more damage than he is, and will also make him think twice about busting out anymore nova drops.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The spacing is kinda weird, though, so I've found it a bit inconsistent. I've found that if you're within range of a non MB nova drop, it's a lot more reliable to just go for an armored b3. At least that way you can be positive you're dishing out a lot more damage than he is, and will also make him think twice about busting out anymore nova drops.
This.

SLy

Noob
Once his body leaves the screen just dash forward.. Or you armor through it and Punish.. Easier said then done though.. You have to be ready for it.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
How the fuck do you stop this in the corner? I can't poke out of it because the initial take off hit hits me first.

Its fine everywhere else but in the fucking corner I can't escape it. Sinestro has no wake up options so thats out of the picture.