What's new

Question - Acidic How do you deal with pressure ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Hi there alien mains :) Soooo my question is how do you deal with high pressure characters like cage ?
Obviously dont let them in ,but at some point they will get on you or corner you, its unavoidable. What then ?
Any tips ?

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
7 frame uppercut and d1. Armor on ex flip. Wake up ex acid blood is slow but if you do d1~ex acid blood to get the quicker startup it has massive pushback on hit or block, and either leaves you at +8/-8. Just some ideas, idk.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Pressure characters body Alien... But since I normally play Conjurer, I just hide behind my eggs lol. Of course, you can always armor out if they do not jail.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Pressure characters body Alien... But since I normally play Conjurer, I just hide behind my eggs lol. Of course, you can always armor out if they do not jail.
So in ur opinion konjurer is better vs cage , cassie , sonya , jax ? than acidic ?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
yeaahhhhh i don't know about that lol. my hardest MU's are War God, A List,Piercing,Mournful and Kenjutsu Kenshi

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Dealing with pressure takes recognition and knowledge.

What is it? What is at my disposal? Now, find the best way or ways.
Yeh basically making a read & keep your keepaway game strong so you don't put yourself in a pressure situation.

Your keepaway game is pretty good already though boga :)

Reactions: GAV

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Yeh basically making a read & keep your keepaway game strong so you don't put yourself in a pressure situation.

Your keepaway game is pretty good already though boga :)
if you seen my set with xarakamaka johny you would change ur opinion lol .

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
D1 is the best cross up anti air in the game.

I've anti aired cross up Sub J1/J2, Jax J1 and Scorpion J3 consistently.

No clue how to stop Kung Jin though.

Tweedy

Noob
Nobody bodies Alien.

You just have to figure out when you can press a button and can't, vs characters like Cage and Liu Kang. He's not any worse off than anyone else. 7 frame D1 + decently fast armor.