What's new

How do u connect ur nintendo ds to Wi fi. Router or Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

wazz

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
May as well buy something you can use other devices with too.
like a router ;)

I wudnt say there aint very bright if they get a nintendo ds wi fi adapter

If they had a wireless router. and u wana get ur ds on wi fi. all u need know is how 2 access ur router and if the router supports WEP security and the 1st wep key

ZAQ

Noob
wazz said:
like a router ;)

I wudnt say there aint very bright if they get a nintendo ds wi fi adapter

If they had a wireless router. and u wana get ur ds on wi fi. all u need know is how 2 access ur router and if the router supports WEP security and the 1st wep key
I swear I saw something similar to the Nintendo wifi adapter, except it was 3rd party, cheaper, and allowed other devices besides a DS a while back. I may be wrong though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I use my Nintendo USB wifi adapter/connector

Works like a gem! Wasn't working for a while because my PC previously had a super firewall on it(which blocked it) but the new one I got allows it like it an old one I used to have way back when UMK3 DS first came out

It works great!

Easy, uploads CD Nintendo wifi USB in 5 minutes, plug in the USB connector via the USB port(or any USB port you have on your PC) and turn on your Nintendo DS with a wifi game and bingo! All set, although before you do that you may want to just test out your connection first via wifi connection options. Very easy, this is where you choose a wireless router option or the USB nintendo wifi connector.

Personally, I like the USB. It's easier, cheaper then a 70-100 buck router and simple, don't have to worry about WEP keys or any of that complex nonsense lol.

Only disadvantage you have with it unlike a wireless router is your PC HAS to be turned on when using it/playing online, you can't turn your PC off. If so, it won't work since you're using a USB port.