What's new

Home Lee

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
LOL there is no disrepect....kind of saw this coming with this entire post. It is what it is. Even though personally i find Mirror matches pointless, if he wants to play then w/e we can play lol but i'd rather do a team batman vs the world since other top batman players are coming lol.
Team Batman vs the world would be tight.

RM Truth

Ummmm idk considering im in the after college life called unemployment i just ask that we dont go over 20 bucks hahaha
Batman vs Batman
FT5
$20

Sound okay? I have no idea where we would do this. Probably in the hotel rooms unless there is a alloted time for MMs.

Batman vs Batman
FT5
$20

Sound okay? I have no idea where we would do this. Probably in the hotel rooms unless there is a alloted time for MMs.
When will u be in atl for FR? if u are here the thursday before fr then we can do ot at our local. We are supposed to be holding a team ak vs team gga which will be hype as fuck!

RM Truth

When will u be in atl for FR? if u are here the thursday before fr then we can do ot at our local. We are supposed to be holding a team ak vs team gga which will be hype as fuck!
I won't get there till Friday sadly. :(

BlastX21

Noob
Lee, why do you use j2,22? Even online randoms started punishing me for using that. Had to change to j2 11 and hit confirm into 113 or 112.

Lee, why do you use j2,22? Even online randoms started punishing me for using that. Had to change to j2 11 and hit confirm into 113 or 112.
I recently just made that adjustment lol i was too used to using 2,2 cuz at first no one was blocking that set up