What's new

Hitbox Or Stick?

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
GUYSSS HELP. I really want to branch out and get a stick or a hitbox. PERSONALLY I would prefer a hitbox because they look cooler and cater to MK a bit more than a traditional stick. The only issue is they are insnaely hard to come by and currently they are sold out for what feels like its been forever. I was looking into just getting the razer atrox because i really want to jump into the stick world. Should i be patient and wait for hitbox PRE ORDERS to start back up(sad face) or should i go ahead and get the razer? I would like to play sfv , but xbox one only has KI and MK for the time being. I'm also thinking ahead for injustice 2 as well so my decision factors from that too.

-P.S. IF ANYONE IS SELLING A HITBOX BY SOME MIRACLE I WILL BUY IT TODAY. $250-270 IF YOU COULD SHIP IT WITHIN 1-2 DAYS!

also i know i can build my own hitbx but if i wanted to do that, i wouldnt have made this thread.

TommyKing5

But the saw... the saw is family
I would say a Hitbox is 100x easier to learn right off the bat than a stick, but I wouldn't know as I've never ever used a stick. I own a Hitbox and couldn't be happier. It takes a little time to get used to it, but once you have you rarely have many execution errors (especially with the new GGPO netcode). I would wait until they are back in stock, you wont regret it.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I would say a Hitbox is 100x easier to learn right off the bat than a stick, but I wouldn't know as I've never ever used a stick. I own a Hitbox and couldn't be happier. It takes a little time to get used to it, but once you have you rarely have many execution errors (especially with the new GGPO netcode). I would wait until they are back in stock, you wont regret it.
yeah man all last August i stalked the website just CONSTANTLY debating it. But this was back when the netcode was poop and before KP2 was annoucned ect. I had no ideaaaa i would jumo back into the game this hard and on top of that, they went on sale in november! So mad i missed out on that. Its not about which one is easier, i just personally want a hitbox more than a stick. I feel like im restricted on this pad and i need to shed this filthy skin. i would even buy a ps3/360 hitbox and just use a converter