What's new

Hit me up so I can produce original music for your MK video!!!

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Whats up!!!!

I love producing music on the side, and I'm seeing a lot of combo videos still coming out.. so, I would love to make a dope MK themed track to go with someone's video. obviously I don't have a ton of free time but I can work quickly if I need to. It could be awesome!!!

I'm willing to base something on any character or group of characters, so hit me up with whatever your ideas are! I'd love to hear.

Here is a soundclick page with some beats I have made in the PAST: http://www.soundclick.com/princeofthepoint

I like to work in all kinds of styles but I'm partial to big, dark, heavy hitting grooves for hiphop tracks and the like. I will likely record some vocals to go with the track.

So, once again, if anyone is working on any kind of MK project and wants audio contributions... please contact me!

[email protected]

I play Sektor and Subby Z on PSN as yourboyhollywood

Shout outs to anyone who ever played Tribes! I played as Dramatica... classic games...

Mortal Kombat is the dopest shit! good night.

P.S. reply to the thread with your video plans or anything else..

P.P.S. MK9 has some of the illest sound design I've heard in a game. Huge props to the unsung heroes who worked on the all the sound effects and sound programming!

edit: this doesn't have to be a straight "combo video", I'd consider anything at all