What's new

Hit Exchange

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I've been playing MK9 since launch and still to this day my biggest frustration is when my opponent attempts a jip and I'm prepared to uppercut or with another anti air and it completely whiffs causing me to eat a full combo. Or how some online players will attempt to cross you up twice and I attempt the same anti airs again and it fails. I'm not sure if this is because of the hitbox or what, but I feel this game would be a lot better if hit trades was incorporated. I don't think it would effect anything too much and it would still be a fast paced game.

What are your opinions on incorporating hit trades in MK? Or do you have tips to help me improve this area of my game?

Somberness

Lights
Ignoring active frames, hitboxes won't affect trades. The chances of a trade happening are low anyway if you think about it. Just because you pressed a button before you got hit does not mean it will trade, that's what armor is for. Enhanced uppercuts with armor would be funny. And jump punch startup (minimum) = 4, fastest uppercut startup = 6.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Well that's what I'm saying. I think trades should be implemented. Armor I understand, you shouldn't be able to trade with armor moves, but normals during certain circumstances...yes.