What's new

Question - Cryomancer Hit confirms.

Durango

Enhancer
In MK9, I was a Sub-Zero main. I had the luxury of doing 221, and if someone was blocking, I had time to Ice Clone. If they weren't, I got a combo out of it.

Well, I still main Sub-Zero, but his main starters are now B21 or B33. That said, those are two-hot moves and I need to make time to react to whether they're blocking or not. B21 does more damage, so I try to use it first. B33 doesn't combo into Ice Ball (unless you're fighting females. Weird hitbox thing), so while it hits low, not only do the combos deal overall less damage, but my only options at this point are Slide or EX Hammer - the latter of which sets up a juggle.

I'd prefer to use B21 since I can get meterless combos off. However, it hits mid, so they can block high or low. I have a habit of following up with Ice Ball or Hammer, even when they're blocking. My question is how I can I practice better hit-confirms and what I need to know before I finish my execution?

Durango

Enhancer
Cold Blooded is my answer. It's a 3-hit attack that goes very far, and I can cancel into either a Slide (low) or EX Hammer (overhead).