What's new

Video/Tutorial - D'Vorah Hit confirming both F3 and B1 consistently.

omooba

fear the moobs
ok your reactions must be godlike because no this isn't an everybody should be able to hitconfirm 50/50 like it's difficult enough for me to think that shit was edited

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
You don't hitconfirm this right? There's this one frame where the cancel will come out both on hit and on block. So b1, if hitconfirmed is a one frame link.

omooba

fear the moobs
You don't hitconfirm this right? There's this one frame where the cancel will come out both on hit and on block. So b1, if hitconfirmed is a one frame link.
which would mean he's consistently hitconfirming this impossible shit while doing a one frame link... really hard to believe
much props to OP

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
I'm reacting to b1 hitting and just doing the same cancel that I always do lol, you have enough time to react to it being blocked/hit to decide what you do

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
I'm reacting to b1 hitting and just doing the same cancel that I always do lol, you have enough time to react to it being blocked/hit to decide what you do
Oh, that's how I feel when playing D'vorah. I can hitconfirm it like 8/10 times now. Got to keep practicing, I guess.

omooba

fear the moobs
actually i take back my first comment. shit is hard but possible at least in practice. don't know about in game yet