What's new

Question - Hish-Qu-Ten Hish-Qu-Ten glitch?

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
For those who do not know if your using this variation and use his bf3 (straight plasma cannon) and hold 3 you can choose whether to shoot straight, high, or low. It seems that if you let go of 3 before predator has fully aimed either high, straight, or low the shot goes right through your opponent. For example if you start the move hold 3 and decide to shoot low if you let go of 3 when predator is aiming at the opponent waist instead of their feet it will sail right through them. Unfortunately I don't know how to upload videos but if someone could try this and post it that'd be great. If this has already been discussed I apologize but I didn't see a thread about it in the Predator forums.

This has been discussed somewhere else.

Even so.. the behaviour is consistent and its not really _that_ easy to do.. so I wouldnt call it a bug.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
I guess I just let go too early, its happened several times but its nothing character ruining. I just didn't think it was supposed to be happening. But they should buff him just to be safe :DOGE

gibster13

A fan of fans
Hish-qu-ten has a lot of bugs that need fixing. He isn't broken or op just moves don't work properly