What's new

Highest Combo Hits

With Liu Kang on UMK3 with Inf. run, I did his pop-up combo (only last hit) and ran them from one side of the screen back and halfway to the other side again...

I think it was like.. 46 hits or something.. It was 40+ I know that.

And of course, getting 200+ hit combos is simple on Trilogy lol.

krsx

Noob
krsx said:
I always wanted to get Liu Kang's pop-up relaunch across the screen, ending on the other side with his auto combo and a standing HK. I guess if they die before that, you'd have to do it in the winning round and go into fatality time, but the HK should trigger the read out.

Never could be bothered to do it though.
Finally did it (with infinite time and health):

Turns out to be 33 hits, 63% damage, which is why Liu Kang's damage protected pop-up is so unnecessarily useless.

krsx said:
krsx said:
I always wanted to get Liu Kang's pop-up relaunch across the screen, ending on the other side with his auto combo and a standing HK. I guess if they die before that, you'd have to do it in the winning round and go into fatality time, but the HK should trigger the read out.

Never could be bothered to do it though.
Finally did it (with infinite time and health)

Turns out to be 33 hits, 63% damage, which is why Liu Kang's damage protected pop-up is so unnecessarily useless.
Haha, that's awesome.

I love Liu Kang's regular corner combo with the multiple JK/fireballs that do almost no damage. What were they thinking?

krsx

Noob
TheGreg said:
Haha, that's awesome.

I love Liu Kang's regular corner combo with the multiple JK/fireballs that do almost no damage. What were they thinking?
Thanks. And actually, the multiple fireball corner combo is one of my faves. In fact, Liu Kang is one of my favourite characters, which is why the pointless damage protection bugs me so much. If he had normal damage, and maybe invisibility like ppl have mentioned before (with his inferno fatality animation) he would be awesome.
But he's so limited. A combo like Jp starter + pop-up, deep aa JK + aa fireball and finishing off with a flying kick should in no way be 30%, actually lower than his auto combo starting with a jp...

DAVE101 said:
Holy crap, 33 hits and not even 2/3 health.

Nice job
Heh, exactly. Ever since I saw takermk's Liu Kang combo in mkkompletions, like 20 hits - 66% with multiple fireballs, roundhouses, bike kicks etc. it just showed how much they weakened him. Kinda lame for the "champion," he should be a beast.

On the arcade machine me and my buddies use the fastuppercut code (788-322) and Liu Kang does insane damage. (We play with the 1-uppercut per combo rule).

Liu Kang's uppercut, aaHP, JK, fireball, flying kick is killer. And that's just his simple combo. Someone who's really motivated could pull off an easy 100%, probably with like 7 hits.