What's new

Tech High Damage combos

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Could we get a write up on these high damaging combos I'm currently trying to learn her corner game PLEASE???
I'lle be your friend

-EDIT- Oh Im jk I am going to analyze these tonight, thanx for putting it all out there

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Could we get a write up on these high damaging combos I'm currently trying to learn her corner game PLEASE???
I'lle be your friend

-EDIT- Oh Im jk I am going to analyze these tonight, thanx for putting it all out there
Sure, later I will put the inputs.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Very inventive combos =D. There were some strings in there that never see real use (eg. 12b3) that made these much more interesting to watch.

E

Eldriken

God damn. :confused: Only one bar for 62%? That's...not bad at all. I'll have to try it out in the lab and see what it's like.

TheSpore

Iv'e been working with this all since last night and its damn strict execution, then again I'm still getting used to doing long winded combos in this game.

I love how they couldn't let the voice actors do their own grunts and screams, so they recycled the English ones, making it sound ridiculous at times.

TheSpore

Hey OP I'm gonna go ahead and say this, but this corner combo is more like a BnB. Nearly everything you do can lead into this the BW and the rest of this combo. Also for some you that might be having issues getting a consistant F23F23 out try doing a 12F23 it opens the execution window a lil, but it does sacrifice a considerale amount of damage.

Please don't start combos from from a from the front J2. It's just completely unlikely to happen in a real match and pads damage.

Likely ways for BG to get hits that actually lead to combos

B1
B2 or B2D3
D1
Crossup/not crossup J3 (which is great b/c also guaruntees block string/vortex attempt if blocked)
Reversal DF2 MB
Wakeup DB2 U into Corner
DD3 MB
MB F3

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Please don't start combos from from a from the front J2. It's just completely unlikely to happen in a real match and pads damage.

Likely ways for BG to get hits that actually lead to combos

B1
B2 or B2D3
D1
Crossup/not crossup J3 (which is great b/c also guaruntees block string/vortex attempt if blocked)
Reversal DF2 MB
Wakeup DB2 U into Corner
DD3 MB
MB F3
Yeah, I agree with the few possibilities that exist to start combos with j2 in a real match (but does it mean that are not possibilities). I like to get the max damage, these are the most harmfull configurations should only change the start as you say, d1, b1, d2u3 ... and follow the rest of this combos, i mean, should only take what you think it useful.

TheSpore

It is some good stuff you have been putting together lately and the BG community does like it. The jump in attack issue is how almost every person putting together a combo starts their combos. Anyway this good shit....

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It is some good stuff you have been putting together lately and the BG community does like it. The jump in attack issue is how almost every person putting together a combo starts their combos. Anyway this good shit....
eh, usually for combo threads we leave out the j2. It's deceitful to the practical damage values. It's ok for someone going for a max damage combo video, like this one. It would be nice to know the damage w/o the j2 however.

TheSpore

eh, usually for combo threads we leave out the j2. It's deceitful to the practical damage values. It's ok for someone going for a max damage combo video, like this one. It would be nice to know the damage w/o the j2 however.
true I've dissected a few of these combos and they are not easy, linking the 2 F23s after the BWU is strict execution.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
No problem, I'll add the damage without j2 to all my combos in BG combo thread.

TheSpore

Your making this community start to think outside the box, or should I say the vortex. Her vortex is really good, but many of the players are very well versed in how it works that now we gotta start using more.